Monday, September 29, 2008

Still in the Hood

As you know I am in the Hood...and staying with a friend of ours, Christie, who has been a wonderful hostess! Jaycee has been kinda sick with either allergies or a cold of some type...I really dont know what is wrong with the poor thing anymore. If she doesnt get much better this week, we are dr. bound!

We have been attending lots of parties and its been so nice seeing everyone! I love my hoodies:) Also in the evenings me, JennK, and Christie have been walking and that has been awesome! Oh yeah I have been eating out lots......which is good and bad, bad for the body but good bc its with friends:) We are staying a little longer in the Hood to help C after her surgery. Jaycee and I will probably be going home either Thursday or Friday. This weekend there is a fair in Deridder, LA and we will be going with my inlaws. It will be fun...well my punkin is awake so gotta go! Lots of love!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

I'm enjoying our walks too!!! I'm glad you're here....I wish you'd stay!

We Four Explorers said...

It is good to see you around! J~