Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Disney Trip

Well we are finally back here in Louisiana! We were AL bound around the 14th of Oct. and stopped in Mobile,AL and stayed the night with a friend of mine from Troy and that was really nice. She took us to a great seafood restaurant near their house. Got up the next morning and drove the rest of the way to Abbeville. Mom and everyone was really glad to see us...especially Jaycee:) We hung out with family for about 4 or 5 days then we left for Disney world! We met up with my best bud in Tallahasee and drove the rest of the way to Orlando the next day..they were very tired bc they were coming from VA. At Disney we visited a park a day and they were VERY LONG days! We would leave the room at like 8:30 and not get back until like 9 or 10 at night! I think my favorite park was Epcot bc while we were there they had a cheese and wine tasting going on..and I thought about you, Christie the whole time:) I drank a glass of wine and ate some cheese for you..lol. We were at Disney for 6 days..we had a great time overall just next time we wont go until Jaycee is a little older. After Disney we went back to mom and dads for a couple more days....went trick or treating and then drove back over here to LA...I must say we had a very nice vacation. Now that we are back home we will just be getting ready for James to come home...its suppose to be around the 23rd but we will see. I am very excited to see him, but I know I am not going to want to say good bye again:( But I guess thats part of it huh? Well I hear Jaycee hollaring for me so you guys take care! Lots of Love:)

5 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

Well HOLY S-H-I-T!!!!! 'Bout time y'all got home....wish it was here!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Christie Groth said...

Welcome.... wait, you're not back here yet! Well, glad u made it to your temp home! hahaha

NesrstaFamily said...

Ahhh Disney...I am holding off on that for as long as I can. I want to go, but my whole theory on that is I will take them when they can walk and hold their own cup all the way through the park by themselves, haha!! It sounds like y'all had so much fun though!!

Margaret said...

Waiting for some pictures. We miss you all so much and hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Candice said...

Girl you have got to update your blog I want to hear and see all about your life.